1firmamento masculine literary
- Sometimes the lightening forked across the sky like a crack in the dark firmament.
- We await with interest word of their further plans for this rising star of an upcoming mid-tier production company in the gold mining firmament.
- In the sky, the Pole Star, around which the firmament appears to turn, has been styled the ‘navel of the Heavens'.
- They're coveted by a generation too young to remember the designer's heyday, when she was one of the brightest stars in the fashion firmament, turning out exuberant, fantastical creations.
- Little space was devoted to the fact that a sporting success-starved nation suddenly had a youthful role model, an ambassador who could put India's name on the tennis firmament.