1sobre del primer día masculine
- Stamps, first-day covers and information sheets issued every month are sent by registered post in a colourful printed cover.
- The exhibition is a display of unusual artistic form of applied graphics stamps, first-day covers, postcards and stamp designs.
- The one-dollar coin is in a neat first-day cover, with commemorative Norwegian stamps, postmarked on the anniversary day, 28 April, at Bygdøy, the location of the Kon-Tiki museum in Oslo.
- There is a sense of holding a little piece of history in your hand when touching a South African first-day cover, signed by Mandela to mark his inauguration as president on May 10, 1994.
- If it is true that stamps and first-day covers reflect the ethos of a country, symbolize what people hold close to their hearts, and are of inspirational value, then Jassi provides reason for introspection.