In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1primer idioma masculine
- It is clear to anyone that French is not my first language.
- The most immediate obstacle lies in equipping people with limited literacy levels and a variety of first languages to understand how the machines function and how to access the network.
- Spanish is the first language, but English is widely spoken in the tourist trade.
- Announcers still have to come up with something to say, and they often don't speak English as a first language.
- Please accept my apology for any grammatical errors in advance since English is not my first language.
- Managing workers who don't speak English as their first language is tricky.
- She doesn't speak English as a first language so the conversation was a little difficult.
- Many speak excellent English, but some will speak French as a first language.
- That sentence wasn't written by anyone who speaks English as a first language.
- Children with special needs or who do not speak English as their first language were seen to have made good progress.
- ‘We are an inclusive school,’ she says, adding that 19 first languages are spoken among the pupils.
- It seems to hover between teaching it as a second language and as a first language, without being successful at either.
- As of the late 1990s, there are only a small number of people who speak Breton as their first language.
- He was diagnosed as profoundly deaf as a toddler after an accident, and British Sign Language is his first language.
- We have quite a few Australian citizens who also don't speak English as their first language.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.