In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1año fiscal masculine
- Trouble is, the next fiscal year they have to do another deal to keep that up.
- Surprisingly, a recent study estimates that from fiscal years 2000 to 2004, wages and salaries for New York municipal workers will rise at a 3.5% annual pace.
- The company now expects to turn a profit for the fiscal year ending next June.
- Market risk is the standard deviation of the firm's daily returns over the fiscal year.
- About 77% of sample firms have fiscal years corresponding to calendar years.
- As an average over the three fiscal years, the deficit was somewhat below the 3% target.
- For the next fiscal year, the weak yen is likely to increase the cost of imported materials.
- The company hopes to return to profitability in the fourth quarter of the current fiscal year.
- That's the first deadline for executives of large companies with calendar fiscal years to certify that they've checked and found their internal financial controls are working.
- He says he wants to unload up to a dozen more companies by the end of the current fiscal year in March.
- Further moves are forecast if it is to achieve its target of breaking even in the fourth quarter of its fiscal year.
- May's profit has fallen 38 percent in the past two fiscal years on a 6 percent decline in total revenue.
- What would sales and profit have been for the fiscal year ended on June 30?
- Since nobody is sure how stringent the testing will be, companies with later fiscal years have the benefit of time to learn from others' mistakes.
- By the end of August, seven states were already planning to cut back on spending to balance their budgets, even though their fiscal years had only started on July 1.
- Over the three fiscal years ending in August, 2002, earnings rose an average of 34.9% a year, while book value per share fell 9.9%.
- Fierce price competition from rivals coupled with sluggish overall demand led to the stagnating revenues of the past three fiscal years.
- We adjust the figures from fiscal years to calendar years in order to make comparisons with other countries.
- In the end, the company had to reassign revenue to different fiscal years, but total sales didn't change.
- Total budget deficits for the next 10 fiscal years, from 2004 through 2013, may be pushing $6 trillion or more.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.