- You may be genius but what weirdo has fish fingers in a pie?
- We've got degrees in computer gaming, gender studies and golf-course management, so degrees in potty training and the nutritional content of the fish finger are not exactly breaking new ground.
- And claims that Joy eats raw burgers and fish fingers straight from the freezer are absolute rubbish, according to her mother.
- Alternatively, once skate is lightly poached, you can ease it from the bones, dip in egg and polenta or breadcrumbs then shallow fry to make an unusually tasty fish finger.
- It launched a £25m advertising campaign in July aimed at giving the battered fish finger a healthier image.
- My other recipe is for real fish fingers, or ‘goujons’ as they say in France.
- That will go a long way towards helping to pay quite a lot of mortgages, not to mention buying burgers and fish fingers for the kids.
- It's several pages thick, with easily a couple of hundred choices that range from elegant-sounding entrées for the evening to good bar standards like Irish beer, fish fingers and crinkled French fries.
- ‘If the children want fish fingers or burgers, then the chef should make them,’ he declared.
- I had the remainder of my kid's supper: old bits of fish finger, chips, and, later, half a panetonne with tea.
- He has also written some excellent verse, of which one of his previous collections gave us a perfect sonnet to a fish finger.
- Children who refuse to eat foods that are good for them - and instead demand fish fingers, plain pasta or mashed potato - can be difficult and frustrating to deal with, not to mention worrying.
- While everyone else was into fish fingers, our mother liked proper food.
- Burgers, fish fingers and sausages are just as tasty when grilled, but have a lower fat content.
- It's far easier for me to do that than to cook fish fingers.
- Are we doing irreversible harm by giving our children fish fingers for tea?
- I ate 72 kilos of fish (not counting 40 fish fingers and 472 pieces of sushi) which is only slightly less than the average polar bear.
- The normal school menu, which offers meals such as spaghetti bolognese, chips and fish fingers, will be served in conjunction with the new menu during a six-week trial period.
- There was a range of children's dishes available, including burgers, fish fingers and sausages.
- He got some fish fingers and I splashed out on some Tartare sauce.