1(professional)pesca feminine(port/industry/fleet/vessel) pesquerofishing grounds — pesquerías feminine Southern Cone Peru
- A fourth element involves restricting fishing activity in one or more lakes.
- A good flood on Monday should bring in a lot more fish, and fishing should be good this week.
- Some activities - mountain-bike hire, scuba diving and deep-sea fishing - are not included.
- Incidentally, second to skydiving, fishing is his favourite sport.
- As fishing was a communal activity, with boats crewed by different families, it was necessary to mark the fish so that its owner could be identified once the fish was landed on the beach.
- They can fish in our waters but we can't fish in theirs, and the Mediterranean is teeming with fish while our fishing grounds are almost depleted.
- For too long your family's presence in Scotland has been coloured by Balmoral and the late summer season with its fishing, robust outdoor activities and Highland games.
- Deep-sea fishing is one of a number of non-sailing activities available.
- Those that did fish experienced very poor fishing and had only a slight improvement in the evening.
- The researchers conducted more than 60 interviews covering various aspects of fishing activities.
- Prizes include rods and reels, fishing tackles kits, fishing tackle packs, picnic baskets, a marine radio and aerial, plus a lot more.
- Since then, sport fishing has accounted for thousands of fish per year.
- The fact that humans are killing about 20 to 30 million sharks a year through commercial sport and fishing is also food for thought.
- Over the last year, there's been a surge in illegal fishing activity in Australia's northern waters.
- Instead of providing a person with fish for that day's food, teach him fishing so that he could be self-reliant.
- Another fishing boat picked up three bodies and a lone female survivor.
- But the Spanish government continues to insist that its fishing fleet can fish in Irish water from January.
- The trips are described as the ideal way to get an introduction to the sport of fishing and meeting like minded people.
- It is there, she realises, to poach fish before the licensed fishing crews set out.
- Last weekend saw a lot of fishing activity due to the great weather we've been having of late.
2(amateur)pesca feminine(trip/club/season) de pescathe fishing's better further downstream — la pesca es mejor río abajo
- [ S ]no fishing — prohibido pescar
- (search for information) to be on a fishing expedition — tantear el terreno
- to go on a fishing expedition — ir de pesca