- Use a fixative, if available, for stabilization.
- Especially when the greying crims could only be called hard-bitten if they'd managed to apply their denture fixative that morning.
- The book dummies, storyboards, jacket covers, and double page spreads were proudly displayed, still smelling strongly of glue and fixatives.
- The team will create a new fixative mixture that combines minerals and slow-release growth factors.
- Applying the fixatives before dyeing gives both fiber components of the fabric a positive charge.
- In the evening, back home, rummaging about in my big box of old art materials I came across a can of spray fixative and two bottles of spirit varnish.
- Afterwards all the new art studenty types sprayed all their drawings creating a cloud of pungent fixative in the basement studio.
- The art is delicately done on a textured paper and a fixative is applied before mounting.
- But the real emphasis of this book is in developing an understanding of how the body moves and the many media and techniques for rendering the human form: chalks, charcoal, pastel, fixative, watercolors and oil paints.
- Gelatine, an animal by-product rich in collagen, was frequently used by Middle Age painters as a fixative to bind pigments to canvas or wood.
- When the class had the backgrounds rendered with about four to six values, we held a class critique to evaluate if they had developed their contrast enough to go ahead and spray the artwork with workable fixative.
- The top bid was $7,500 for the painting whose intensity and tactile quality are achieved with layers of charcoal, then fixative, then more layers, then sand-paper.
- Pictographs also are fragile, since prehistoric artisans do not appear to have used any fixative, such as animal fat, in their pigments.
3(in perfume)fijador masculine
- Finally, while the fixatives provide the background, the base note lends the perfume its lasting impression.
- This plant is one of the natural sources of Benzyl benzoate, an aromatic liquid used as a fixative and solvent in the manufacture of flavorings and perfume.
- Ambergris is used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.