In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cargo fijo masculine
- Of course he was paid and it is a little unfair in a general sense, but it is not unfair when one realises that the bank at all times could direct things and in fact had a fixed charge over all the assets.
- In deciding whether a charge is a fixed charge or a floating charge, the Court is engaged in a two-stage process.
- The reasons for this appear relatively simple, banks like to secure loans with a fixed charge over the assets of a company and most resellers don't have or need a significant asset base to operate.
- The 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and a slowdown in global economic growth also contributed to the decline in earnings before fixed charges and management fees, the report said.
- The judge gave two examples of fixed charges over assets which are defeasible at the will of the chargor.
- The conceptual distinction between a floating charge and a fixed charge is complicated by the fact that a fixed charge may cover future assets and attach as soon as the debtor acquires those assets.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.