In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1costos fijoscostes fijos Spain
- In contrast to fixed costs, variable costs change in direct proportion to the number of patients.
- You have grown quickly and taken on fixed costs but you cannot convert the level of business into cash quickly enough to meet your fixed costs.
- That is because the high fixed costs make the marginal cost of adding passengers on a partially-filled flight almost negligible.
- You have fixed costs, you have variable costs, and you have profit margins.
- However, he said the hotel business had changed over the past decade, with fixed costs a growing concern.
- They have laid off staff and renegotiated fixed costs, from lease payments to Internet access.
- First, as scale economies grow, fixed costs rise and marginal costs fall.
- They finally had enough revenues to cover their fixed costs and marketing expenses.
- Short on revenues, the company had high fixed costs, including rent for office space, furniture, and computers.
- In fact, as the business grows and increases its fixed costs, its operating profit margins are likely to suffer in the short run.
- Main financial variables were hospital operating costs, fixed costs, and variable costs.
- The beer business is one where fixed costs are high, so scale is vital.
- Retailers have high fixed costs, so small movements in trading volumes have a disproportionately large impact on earnings.
- It may be that such a company has underpriced its products, leaving it insufficient margin to cover its fixed costs.
- Railroads could not recover their fixed costs by offering prices that covered only the marginal costs of the interstate trip.
- The fixed costs, variable costs, the interest expense and depreciation are allowable deductions.
- You don't have as much built-in overhead or as many fixed costs as companies that have been around longer tend to have.
- In industries with relatively high fixed costs, price discrimination is pursued vigorously.
- They want to know my outgoings, my fixed costs, my capital outlay, my VAT number, my date of incorporation.
- That's partly because of the huge fixed costs of running factories even through periods of low demand.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.