In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1costos fijos masculinecostes fijos masculine Spain
- They have laid off staff and renegotiated fixed costs, from lease payments to Internet access.
- Retailers have high fixed costs, so small movements in trading volumes have a disproportionately large impact on earnings.
- They want to know my outgoings, my fixed costs, my capital outlay, my VAT number, my date of incorporation.
- You don't have as much built-in overhead or as many fixed costs as companies that have been around longer tend to have.
- That's partly because of the huge fixed costs of running factories even through periods of low demand.
- They finally had enough revenues to cover their fixed costs and marketing expenses.
- However, he said the hotel business had changed over the past decade, with fixed costs a growing concern.
- That is because the high fixed costs make the marginal cost of adding passengers on a partially-filled flight almost negligible.
- Main financial variables were hospital operating costs, fixed costs, and variable costs.
- You have grown quickly and taken on fixed costs but you cannot convert the level of business into cash quickly enough to meet your fixed costs.
- The beer business is one where fixed costs are high, so scale is vital.
- You have fixed costs, you have variable costs, and you have profit margins.
- In contrast to fixed costs, variable costs change in direct proportion to the number of patients.
- The fixed costs, variable costs, the interest expense and depreciation are allowable deductions.
- It may be that such a company has underpriced its products, leaving it insufficient margin to cover its fixed costs.
- Short on revenues, the company had high fixed costs, including rent for office space, furniture, and computers.
- In industries with relatively high fixed costs, price discrimination is pursued vigorously.
- Railroads could not recover their fixed costs by offering prices that covered only the marginal costs of the interstate trip.
- In fact, as the business grows and increases its fixed costs, its operating profit margins are likely to suffer in the short run.
- First, as scale economies grow, fixed costs rise and marginal costs fall.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.