1flageolet masculinefeminine flauta dulce
- His power over his instrument is surprising; the tones he draws from it might be thought those of the sweetest flageolet and hautboy, and sometimes of the human voice.
- After making a demo in his London flat on a stereo tape-deck, he hawked his melding of many instruments (glockenspiel, farfisa organ, flageolet etc) around record companies.
- Diagrams relating fingering to notes have occasionally been used for such wind instruments as the recorder, flageolet, oboe, and clarinet in instrumental tutors since the 16th century.
- Dozens of patients, mostly dressed in black, marched through the streets following a draped coffin while musicians played a dirge on a flageolet and melodion.
- Here all is atwitter with prominent flageolet and flutes.
- He plays the lute too, and the flageolet, considers lessons in whistling, even composes.
1tipo de frijol de color verde claro
- They are usually a mixture of cannellini, flageolet and borlotti beans.
- Lunch is a roast leg of lamb with juicy roast vine tomatoes and a flageolet bean gratin.
- I have suggested flageolet or lima beans here as they survive the canning process rather better than some.
- I'm good at lamb shank, flageolet beans and garlic.
- For my main course I had chosen a cassoulet of pork, lamb and duck with flageolet beans.