1chaleco antibala(s) masculineSport chaleco protector masculine
- Even without the plates in the pouches, the flak jacket is supposedly strong enough to stop a 9 mm bullet, meaning it's at least somewhat worthy of being called a bulletproof vest.
- A flak jacket saved the life of the Marine.
- She comes sporting high heeled combat boots and a camouflage flak jacket so as not to be harmed by light shrapnel.
- An officer in a flak jacket without a visible gun stopped the two boys.
- When Red Cross workers go into a war zone, they don't get a flak jacket.
- His face was dirty and sweaty and grimacing with pain, his flak jacket hung open where it had taken a bullet, at the very least breaking his ribs or damaging his lungs.
- She claims he would have survived had it not been for faulty equipment and that he was away from his army vehicle without a protective flak jacket.
- The feeling of foreboding grew steadily as I was guided deeper into the minefield, dressed in a flak jacket and safety helmet.
- Bates was wearing a flak jacket, which at the time were lined with fiberglass plates.
- Mrs Roberts has queried whether the gun was in working order and whether the flak jacket provided enough protection.
- The heavy chest plate in his flak jacket stopped the bullet.
- She donned a flak jacket and helmet to learn how de-miners use metal detectors to make land safe.
- Under his camouflage fatigues he wears a flak jacket with armour plates.
- They preferred the more military look for their dress sense mainly kitted out in black bottoms, black magnum boots and a black shirt with an armoured flak jacket over the top.
- Mr Reed said: ‘It may be that the flak jacket he gave up saved the life of a soldier in the Black Watch or one of the other infantry regiments.’
- One of the bullets clipped the flak jacket of one of our producers, Maria Fleet.
- Also he got to wear a flak jacket and ride in an armoured vehicle while doing so.