1compañero de apartamento masculinecompañera de apartamento femininecompañero de piso masculine Spaincompañera de piso feminine Spain
- However, we're moving into a place together as friends and flatmates, for the purpose of improving our lives and lifestyles.
- He disappeared just weeks before the attack was due to happen, telling flatmates he was going to London ‘to see a doctor’.
- His flatmate helped to design it while another friend helped him to find the commercial deals that made the website profitable.
- Meanwhile, in Fred's flat, he woke up when he saw his two flatmates, James and Billy, staring at him.
- Now everyone knows who I have a ‘crush’ on, as my flatmates demanded his friends give me his number.
- If you're on incredibly intimate terms with your flatmates, get them to check for you.
- Six weeks later he gets engaged to the flatmate of a friend of mine.
- I met my wife when I had a flat at Glasgow's waterfront and needed a flatmate to share.
- I then noticed my flatmate and a whole bunch of his friends pour into the pub.
- I must find a way to get more money, a flatmate and a new flat.
- The other morning one of my male flatmates was walking around the flat post-shower with just a towel around his waist.
- Only one person out of my seven flatmates could cook, and he had spent his schooldays at boarding school.
- It didn't help that our flat was often party central, and my flatmates drank pretty much daily.
- She has also failed to contact flatmates in London.
- Serve with salad, crusty bread and Chardonnay to two appreciative flatmates.
- Consider carefully whether these people are friends, or mere flatmates and acquaintances.
- My old flatmate and good friend Phil was Australian, so he wanted to take in a few shows at the Festival.
- The enthusiastic support of friends and flatmates falls on deaf ears.
- Next morning, the flatmates have to laugh at me because I'm sitting in my dressing gown, staring into space with the goofiest grin you can imagine.
- If I had better willpower, I could leave it in my fridge for my flatmate / friends.