In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1flatulencia femininegases masculine
- He has authored or co-authored more than 100 scientific articles on flatulence.
- Surgery can disrupt your digestive system, resulting in flatulence.
- We could not find a reference to confirm that this supplement might reduce flatulence.
- Diet can be an important factor in helping to reduce flatulence.
- The utter bliss of this situation is spoilt by my worries over morning flatulence.
- I have a major problem of flatulence that is rather embarrassing.
- A pinch of aniseed and one of cumin in a cup of boiling milk will relieve flatulence.
- Fennel tea is another time-honored way to fight flatulence.
- I read that you can make a tea with a common cooking ingredient for flatulence.
- Side effects may include constipation, heartburn and flatulence.
- Larger amounts can cause gastrointestinal discomfort, like bloating or flatulence.
- Were the farmers consulted over the flatulence tax?
- As usual a great time was had by all except for an outbreak of gratuitous flatulence.
- Activated charcoal capsules are also marketed to alleviate flatulence.
- The most commonly reported symptoms were distension and flatulence.
- Throughout history, some of the most profound artists have found humor in the subject of flatulence.
- Burt's flatulence is legendary in snowboard circles.
- Dill also has medicinal values and was used for ailments such as flatulence and colic.
- Flatulence in an elevator is not so funny when you are actually riding the elevator.
- And wives don't find flatulence as entertaining or savory as their husbands believe.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.