In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
also flexor msucle
1flexor masculinemúsculo flexor masculine
- The flexor muscles of our fingers are stronger than the extensor muscles.
- It took 8 weeks for extensor muscle strength to return to normal; the flexor muscle groups generally recovered within 4 weeks.
- He was relieved when an MRI found only a strained flexor muscle.
- This different insertion pattern of the regenerated tendon could explain how it acts mainly as a flexor muscle rather than as an internal rotator.
- Brown, who had surgery to repair a detached flexor muscle in his right elbow, should be ready for the start of next season.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.