In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bolso de mano feminine
- Much underrated as a flight accessory I always put this in my flight bag.
- We still had all the charts sitting on the console, so grabbing my flight bag, I quickly stuffed all of them into it.
- But the software is complex enough that leaving it in the flight bag for months, then pulling it out in the heat of an emergency, could produce confusion.
- Increased air travel security may also have discouraged people from bringing high valued items that they previously carried on in flight bags.
- Down low in the weather is no place to be rummaging through your flight bag looking for a chart.
- While my quickly amassed binders and charts contributed significantly to the girth of my flight bag, I had a bounty of knowledge covering all conceivable logistics about flying in and around Mexico.
- Part of the reality that Katherine ascribes to these series of dreams was given when her brother happened to call after her emotional reaction to discovering her father's flight bag at the deserted house.
- The National Guardsmen went through everything on board - including suitcases and flight bags.
- These include range bags, pro-shooter's bags, fanny packs and gear and flight bags.
- By the time we were on our plane she had made sure that her flight bag contained a new novel by Menking Hannell, and over southern Oregon she told me it was great as usual.
- Then his arm went to an open half-moon shaped flight bag, he zipped it closed, picked it up and walked inside.
- This book is appropriate for the rucksack or flight bag of any service member looking for an easy reference during hard duty.
- For a recent weeklong trip to Europe, I carried a single brown distressed-leather flight bag.
- Grabbing my flight bag, I quickly stuffed all of them into it.
- Sure enough, my keys were in the aircraft, right where my flight bag had been.
- So, here you are with $50,000 burning a hole in your flight bag.
- This will allow ground-based personnel to check the performance of a plane's engines and other systems and enable pilots to replace paper maps of airports and flight routes with a so-called electronic flight bag.
- We were then each given a standard blue Pan Am flight bag containing an array of first-class items which I ended up keeping as cherished souvenirs.
- As the word spread, the world and his wife headed for the theme night with their authentic BOAC flight bags over their shoulders and their high buttoned Dralon suits.
- Bonnell's hand dropped down beside his leg, discreetly, to his flight bag.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.