- The park's current flora is analyzed by habitat and four plant communities are described and discussed.
- Bombs, mines, and other war material also contaminated land and water and damaged flora and fauna.
- If we think of flora of the fells at all it is often to appreciate their beauty.
- Also, some plant species may be over-represented in the fossil flora, because they grew on the lake margin.
- There is also a large number of highly varied indigenous flora species that are characteristic of low-altitude tropical forests.
- Further evidence of its interest and national importance comes from its role as a refuge for wetland flora.
- Admire the postcard views of city skyscrapers and the native Western Australian flora in the botanic gardens.
- Guidelines on how climbers can help protect flora and fauna have been published.
- The first was the incumbent wetland flora with origins in the early Carboniferous.
- The 10-minute show was a window to nature conservation and the need for protecting wild flora and fauna.
- Taking up water conservation works will make a fundamental contribution to protecting the flora and fauna in the forest areas.
- Wildlife cinematographers and researchers camp out in these houses to study flora and fauna.
- By altering fauna, aboriginal peoples might indirectly have affected the flora of many regions as well.
- Lichens thus dominate the Antarctic flora both in terms of species diversity and in terms of total biomass.
- The flora of this region is diverse and complex.
- He is particularly interested in studying the flora and fauna of the regions they plan to pass through.
- And how are these books documenting the flora actually used by people?
- Planting your garden with the flora of the region can also link it to the vista.
- One key aspect of the project was a rapid ecological evaluation of the park's flora and fauna.
- They indicated that Big Savannah was completely treeless and supported an unusually dense and rich herbaceous flora.