1medidor de flujo masculine
- This paper examines the dependence of whole leaf hydraulic conductance to liquid water (K L) on irradiance when measured with a high pressure flowmeter.
- The hydraulic conductance of leaves was measured using the high pressure flowmeter.
- Before measurement, the turbine flowmeter was calibrated using a three liter calibration syringe.
- A single oscillator can serve as both a sensor (e.g., flowmeter, acoustic velocimeter) and an orifice.
- Handheld peak expiratory flowmeters have been widely used in the management of bronchial asthma, and as such are familiar to family physicians.