1(temperature/figure/price) fluctuar(figure/price/temperature) oscilar
- Oxygen levels have fluctuated since the air became oxygen rich, but not by much.
- Prices then rose to £25 in the 1730s, and fluctuated about that level into the 1790s.
- He requires large doses of narcotics for pain control and his level of consciousness fluctuates greatly.
- However, experts confirmed that levels of this protein fluctuated naturally.
- Symptoms seem to vary from year to year, and crop levels fluctuate.
- The original volume levels fluctuate, particularly when the single takes are employed.
- This means that the absolute amount of re-synthesized sucrose fluctuates considerably with fruit age, by as much as a factor of 3.
- The amount owed each month fluctuated with holidays, missed lessons and book expenses.
- It also shows a person's ability to govern and fluctuate between rising and falling.
- Moods and emotions are varied and fluctuating as you deal with adversaries and rally around friends.
- The amount of soap required by MCC fluctuates with the demand.
- As the general price level fluctuates, the dollar is bound to become a unit of different magnitude.
- Mood gently fluctuates as the light levels change, complemented by the rhythm of the mist continually settling and rising.
- Thoreau discovered that the level of the pond fluctuates by about five feet over a period of 25 years.
- Bond funds also pay income, usually on a monthly basis, but the amount you receive can fluctuate.
- Volume levels fluctuate wildly, leading to constant struggles with the remote.
- Avoid alcohol because it can cause your blood sugar levels to fluctuate and induces irritability.
- Jobs in industry have fluctuated with the level of the pound.
- Union membership has fluctuated as different industries rise and decline, governments and generations change.
- They stare into an infinite chasm that opens up in the face of using a limited amount of notes that fluctuate from serene moments to bawling noise storms.
2(mood/opinion) fluctuarshe fluctuated between … — oscilaba entre …