In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(en aerosol) insecticida masculine
- If you feel that you need to use a fly spray, you may have success with the following recipe.
- They ran the gamut from fly spray to radio waves, underground gas pockets, flying saucers and more.
- You can use fly sprays on your horses and in non-manure areas where adult flies congregate, such as a sunny outside barn wall.
- I shuddered again - where was a can of fly spray when you needed it?
- Quickly applying fly spray to his now glossy coat, she gazed around for another stable hand.
- Now I think about it, this is a pretty effective fly spray, but not necessarily the most humane (Cam was pretty mortified).
- Following are some of the basic supplies you will need: lead rope, halter, hoof pick, grooming tools and fly spray.
- Somewhere else, a woman has tried poisoning herself with fly spray and a 13-year-old boy has drunk shampoo.
- I discharged several sprays of nerve gas fly spray into the room, shut the bedroom door and then waited half an hour for it work.
- Don't forget brushes, fly spray, show sheen and other tools that will help your horse look his best.
- Morgan stepped inside the screen door, and gulped, like a hero about to face an evil dragon, or a cockroach about to face some fly spray.
- The best fly control programs incorporate more than just applying the fly spray du jour.
- I presume that many of them are pesticides sprayed on our foods, fly sprays, and household products, as well as building materials.
- Anita panicked, and emptied a can of fly spray over it.
- Trek packed a hoof pick, hard brush and a bottle of fly spray inside his bags.
- We are wondering whether this means flea powders and fly sprays.
- That weed was either pure head, or sprayed with fly spray.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.