1(de Australasia) murciélago masculinepanique masculine
- The Megachiroptera, or fruitbats and flying foxes, navigate largely by sight and have large, forward-facing eyes that can see in very dim light, as you can see on the skeleton of a fruitbat pictured above.
- The Megachiroptera includes the so-called fruitbats and flying foxes of the tropical forests of India, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- All flying foxes are fruit bats, but not all fruit bats are flying foxes.
- A few years later, he decided to become a full-time nature photographer; his subjects have included orangutans in Borneo, capybaras in Brazil, and flying foxes in Australia.
- Megabats, commonly known in Australia as flying foxes, weigh in at two pounds (one kilogram) and can have wingspans of up to six feet (two meters).