1BritishTransportpaso elevado masculinepaso a desnivel masculine Mexico
- Stealth bombers were reported to be in the air at one point, but were re-routed to do a flyover at the Rose Bowl game, which received a wonderful ovation.
- Saturday's memorial featured a flyover by World War II airplanes, music, speeches and a wreath presentation.
- We've done a number of flyovers with helicopters and will continue to do that.
- As Senator Mary Landrieu's helicopter was taking off for a flyover of the devastation, she watched as a group of people smashed a window at a gas station store and jumped in.
- A man in a blue FEMA windbreaker arrived to brief them on his helicopter flyover of the city.
- Erica swerved the car round a corner before stopping at the side of a flyover.
- Santa had also done a flyover in the Rescure helicopter.
- An American reconnaissance plane veers off course during a flyover and is shot down because its crew sees something they aren't intended to see.
- The lab was underground so flyovers haven't shown anything.
- I lived next to a U.S. Air Force base in north Georgia for two years and have seen many night flyovers with afterburners.
- Although Mr Boynes would love to be part of the flyover, he considers his attendance on the ground just as important.
- The solution they have gone for is flyovers that promise only to sweep Delhi's traffic problems from one area to another.
- Our commanding officer coordinated a flyover of the ship for us so the LSOs could shine a beacon on our nose gear and determine its condition.
- During a flyover of the park last year, McClure witnessed a number of bison carcasses lying in overgrazed fields.
- After the pair spotted a heavy weapon in a village during a flyover in a military helicopter, Smith carried back the coordinates to a Marine commander so the weapon could be destroyed.
- A full surround mix would have been nice, as there are a couple of 747 flyovers that, while sounding impressive in stereo, would probably tear off the roof in 5.1.
- The flyovers occur twice a year, before and after the summer rainy season.
- Did the daily surveillance plane flyovers spot it?
- For naval aircraft enthusiasts, four of the five Corsairs at Duxford got into the air for formation flyovers and individual passes.
- The military will be providing traditions, such as a 21-gun salute and a flyover of FA - 18 aircraft.
- We could do a flyover of the island with a shuttle, hoping the Curie's crew has someone looking out for rescue craft to signal.
2USAviationdesfile aéreo masculine