1desfile aéreo masculine
- It will enter the estuary at about noon and arrive in Hull two hours later, with a fly-past from RAF Tucano aircraft, from Linton-on-Ouse.
- The police helicopter and the air sea rescue helicopter both did fly-pasts.
- The Me 262 had to prove its value in actual combat as opposed to fly-pasts in front of an invited audience.
- Nearly 6,000 enthusiasts flocked to the Aviation Viewing Park to see the show and a fly-past by the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, featuring a Lancaster bomber and Hurricane and Spitfire fighters.
- They have been seen at recent ceremonial fly-pasts here.
- Once again, the fly-pasts were conducted bang on schedule, with the aircraft circling overhead to the mounting excitement of the children.
- It will be followed by a fly-past by the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Dakota, a display by pipers and a military salute.
- It will reach a peak with a fly-past by the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, which includes a Lancaster bomber, a Hurricane and a Spitfire, during the weekend of July 5 and 6.
- The Red Arrows are due to perform a fly-past for the Queen at the opening ceremony.
- As part of the commemoration, the York branch of the Royal Air Force Association also staged a parade and there was a fly-past of nine Tucano aircraft from RAF Linton-on-Ouse.
- As she steamed in, the band of the Royal Marines played on the vessel's flight deck, while a fly-past by a Jaguar jet fighter and three helicopters gave her a warm welcome home.
- Aircraft from RAF Linton-on-Ouse are to conduct a fly-past at the funeral of a York-born man as a tribute to his devoted work at the Yorkshire Air Museum.
- The Hornets from No.75 Squadron conducted the fly-past en route to an exercise off the Perth coastline.
- The RAF has also agreed to stage a fly-past in a Sea King helicopter.
- The service included the unveiling of a commemorative plaque at Gurney Airfield and a fly-past by an F - 111 from No.6 Squadron.
- There was a fly-past by a C - 130 and a lone bugler played The Last Post.
- To commemorate the day, the PMG's helicopter squadron organised a fly-past of the headquarters in Loloho.
- A ceremonial fly-past was made by an RAF Chinook helicopter from RAF Odiham.
- Thousands of veterans are expected to attend the ceremony, which will include a fly-past and a military band, on the eve of the 60th anniversary of the end of the Second World War.
- He led the fighters in the victory fly-past over London.