1(fly excrement)cagadita de mosca feminine informal
- Report after report, from Indonesia or Sri Lanka or some flyspeck island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, has brought some new horror.
- What happened to the family of a gold-toothed Japanese soldier who died so horribly on a flyspeck of a Pacific island?
- The 11 other ‘dollarized’ countries are flyspecks like Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Andorra.
- There you have it - the two sources of flyspecks - saliva and fecal matter.
- You're lucky I want this contract or I'd scatter you all over this flyspeck of a planet!
- Why are they concerned with a little, flyspeck football team?
- Both sooty blotch and flyspeck can be rubbed off the surface of the fruit.
- The color palette, especially in the brighter scenes, is so badly faded as to appear almost bleached, and the constant assault of flyspeck flybys gets tiresome quickly.
- The image is clean and sharp for the most part, with only random flaws from the source print - some graininess, a few flyspecks - cropping up here and there.
- It's clear from flyspecks and other physical evidence that the mummies were kept above ground for months or years before burial.
- What happens on the remoter flyspecks in the American archipelago remains largely a closed book.
- Strictly on the facts of the case, they are correct: The American archipelago is just a series of flyspecks compared to its Soviet predecessor.
2informal(tiny spot)motita feminine informal