1masculine potromasculine potrillofeminine potrancafeminine potra
- After a normal gestation period, the cloned foals are born.
- Less than half of the foals born survive through the first year.
- Then one day, he noticed that a mare, a stallion and a foal had crossed the fence into the park.
- He brought the pure white horses and their golden foals.
- The red brick school, the church wall, 21 Clydesdale horses and four foals watch impassively as progress rushes past.
- Make sure that foals are handled often and that young horses get plenty of fresh air and time out to play.
- She knew every one of them, from the youngest foal to Fenris' fearsome warhorse.
- I really hate it when there are tourists and they go up and stroke the horses, particularly the foals.
- Andrew has a dog called Chloe and two horses and a foal.
- The mares (up to five or six) of the stallion's subsequent conquests and their foals will fall into line accordingly.
- Whether you plan on keeping or selling the foal, breed for a horse with an agreeable character.
- She raised this horse from a foal and she loved him to pieces.
- She wheeled around quickly and saw a young boy, maybe 11, holding onto the reigns of a young foal.
- In summary, it appears that stomach ulcers are a common finding in foals and working horses.
- Most prepared diets for foals and young growing horses are extremely high in sugar.
- The entire tribe, excepting young foals and their mothers, was out, fighting.
- Similar to a paternity suit, the owners must prove they do not know which horse sired the foal.
- I might have one of his foals for my own horse, but that was a ways away.
- After producing a foal, her periods of estrus are more difficult to detect, and she remains with the father of her offspring.
- Most predation probably occurs on foals and elderly animals.