- You'll notice that all the foamy bubbles will disappear from the surface of the soup - that's the sign that it's ready.
- To finish, place over medium heat and add remaining butter; whisk until foamy.
- I happened to have whipped left over, and that makes it foamy, but regular cream will do just fine, too.
- I was given a can of foamy insulation-type stuff, and told to squirt foam into any holes in the boards in the ceiling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk or fork until lemon-yellow and foamy.