In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1grupo de sondeo masculinefocus group masculine
- The education focus group discussed core curriculums for specialty nursing groups.
- The focus group meetings and feedback from patients and carers led to significant changes in the information leaflets.
- Eight patients and six spouses participated in a focus group.
- People can make their point to the council by post, on the internet, over the phone or as part of a focus group.
- You see, for a couple of years in the mid 1990s I had the chance to participate in a ThinkPad focus group.
- Three constructions of sovereignty were produced through the focus group discussion.
- It helped us out a lot to do our first focus group and have people tell us how much they liked the music.
- Apparently the movie was put to a focus group to get an idea of what people would think of it.
- Think of the money we'll make by eliminating the risk of acts that aren't the product of a focus group!
- He had organized a focus group of Democratic voters for a recent presidential debate.
- In our next focus group we will be concentrating more on feedback from a female audience.
- A focus group of society members discussed the issue, and the majority favoured banning A-boards.
- Better to use your family as a political sounding board than a focus group in a front room in Luton.
- A guide containing open-ended questions was developed to steer the focus group discussions.
- The following table groups topics that people in the focus group mentioned as of high interest to them.
- During the focus group discussions, which were guided but never led, the subtleties of such terms were explored more fully.
- Of course, the people recruited to participate are critical to the success of the focus group.
- She said further meetings with a working group, referred to by MARA as a focus group, would be held in January.
- You may have heard of or even participated in a focus group.
- The focus group will never tell the political leader and it will never tell the newspaper editor.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.