In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1faro antiniebla masculineexploradora feminine Colombia
- The SE trim adds leather upholstery, steering wheel audio controls, cruise control and front fog lights among other items.
- There are chrome grille highlights, new fog lamps and metallic-look tail lamps in the exterior charges.
- Buyers can customize their new motorcycles to include metallic paint, CD players, rear parking sensors, fog lights, and more.
- Built-in fog lamps and multi-reflector headlights add to the picture of an upmarket executive saloon.
- There are new trapezoidal front fog lamps in a reshaped bumper, too, and a premium-flavoured option-list.
- I later got threatened with arrest because I didn't repair the fog light that was broken in the collision.
- In the early hours of the morning, police saw a driver using fog lights when there was no need for it and checked him.
- The use of front fog lights in good weather conditions is hazardous, dazzling on-coming drivers.
- Unfortunately, the switch for the rear fog light is not coordinated with the front lights, so it can be left on by mistake.
- You can restyle your older BMW cars with Auto Parts Inner's BMW headlights, BMW fog lights or BMW altezza tail lights.
- Some of the lights that are installed on vehicles include headlights, fog lights, projector headlights, and clear corners.
- Small, round standard fog lamps are tucked into the lower air inlet.
- Doesn't it bug you, too, that every other airhead on the road seems to have his/her fog lamps on?
- Some are designed so that fog lights can also be bra free.
- The front has been equipped with a pleasant front bumper, encasing the now-obligatory mesh vent between two fog lamps.
- Round fog lamps replace the rectangular fog lamps of the 330.
- The exterior features a combined spoiler and front bumper with an enlarged air intake and integrated front fog lamps.
- Both get fascia-mounted fog lamps and cornering lamps.
- Others including boy racers use the fog lights in normal weather conditions to look cool.
- The older man turned on the fog lights but the road was still hard to see.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.