1(traditional)canción popular femeninocanción tradicional femenino
- Contestants performed a variety of music from Thai pop songs to old folk songs or ballads from Isaan.
- Swinging on the cot the womenfolk and children used to sing traditional folk songs and enjoy the rides.
- The song is a traditional Ghanaian folk song with lyrics written by Ra'anan Alexandrowicz.
- Both Ruth and Charles also arranged folk songs into concert works, just as Copland did.
- To some extent, it's one of those pieces Vaughan Williams wrote to get English folk songs out to a wider audience.
- Groups singing carols and folk songs to the beat of local musical instruments would arrive unannounced at any time of the night.
- We did some concerts together, in which I paired some folk music with the Luciano Berio folk songs.
- He cherished some lovely old books containing the folk songs and traditional ballads of our land.
- Whether she is singing a traditional folk song, a ballad, or a song with a message, Baez is a singer without compare.
- Traditional folk song festivals are popular events dating back to 1869.
- A folk singer dressed in traditional national costume sang a folk song, which originated from the region of Rhodope mountains.
- American folk songs and patriotic songs played in the background but seemed strangely out of place in such an unfamiliar setting.
- They play sort of heavy music, but the songs are Old Norwegian folk songs.
- Hundreds of North Koreans, including women in red traditional gowns, sang folk songs to greet her.
- At one point the actors begin to sing together, somewhat disjointedly in both a drinking song and a folk song.
- Among the most popular styles of folk songs are love songs and patriotic songs.
- In this compilation, appropriate music has been added, often based on folk songs or popular songs of the time.
- Students will love this new collection filled with folk songs and children's songs.
- If you don't know many, you can find plenty of CDs with silly songs, folk songs and children's songs.
- We use hymns, folk songs and socialist anthems in a male voice choir tradition.
2(modern)canción folk femenino