- He hadn't been getting the proper follow-through on his pitches and wasn't getting behind them enough.
- To get to this point, Febles had to overcome some unsavory habits such as stopping short on his follow-through.
- Jenkins has an uppercut finish on his follow-through but keeps his bat level when his hands reach the hitting zone.
- I have to have my wrists ahead of the ball at impact and play the follow-through like a forward defensive cricket shot.
- Practice holding your follow-through until the ball lands.
- He's also leading with his hands instead of his body on his follow-through.
- Weber's high back-swing descends in a mild, unforced manner and continues throughout the follow-through in a long, extended fashion.
- Sometimes he connected in his follow-through and sent the ball vast distances straight up in the air.
- My only problem with his entire process of execution is his violent follow-through, which concludes with a wicked bend of the elbow recoiling behind his ear.
- Unlike a lot of punters whose follow-through is straight up, Lechler's goes to his left shoulder.
- One thing I did as the ball was in the air, I held my follow-through until the ball went through the rim.
- His follow-through leaves him in poor position to field balls hit up the middle.
- Work on your balance by holding your follow-through position until the ball has landed.
- On the range, practice a short, a medium and a long follow-through with each club, and check the distance the ball carries each time.
- He says it bothers him throwing and on the follow-through after a swing.
- You have time to control each of the basic mechanics: sight, balance, hand position, elbow-in alignment, shooting action, and follow-through.
- Michele saunters into the office and takes the golf club from him and shows him a perfect swing with follow-through.
- Concentrate on form, follow-through, rhythm and arc.
- With his follow-through carrying him the other way, Moose could only swat the ball with his glove towards Nick Johnson at first, feebly at that.
- Donald continued his follow-through, arms raised in triumph, while Atherton stood his ground.
2(of action)there was no follow-through on my suggestions — mis sugerencias no tuvieron eco