1tontamente(of a man) como un tonto(of a woman) como una tontafoolishly, I believed him — como un tonto, le creí
- When we got back to the car, whose top I had foolishly left open, the seats were hot as griddles.
- They were idiotically, youthfully and foolishly in love and enjoying every minute of it.
- I'm actually quite looking forward to being the sober one that can remind them all tomorrow how foolishly they were acting!
- Was she just stupid, or foolishly did she think she could change him?
- I made the mistake of eating too many starters, foolishly thinking I'd still have plenty of room for the main dishes.