1falta de pie feminine
- Williams admitted to being a little rusty, which showed in several double faults and foot faults.
- Hewitt serves his second double fault of the match and is then called for a foot fault to give Federer a set point.
- ‘Maybe I got a little lucky with that foot-fault call, but I still felt like I started to play better and better,’ Federer said.
- Hewitt was serving at 2-3 and 30-30 in the second set when he was called for a questionable foot-fault.
- He famously mooned a referee, threw a shoe at a baseline judge who kept calling foot faults and changed both his shirt and his shorts on court during a match.
- In the second set, a linesman calls a foot-fault on him and cops a subsequent brat-attack barrage from Lleyton at the end of the game.
1cometer una falta de pie