1ir a marchas forzadas
- We reached the 200 mile mark today as we footslogged through the runoff.
- I rapidly tired of the project and ended up footslogging the Falls road in West Belfast.
- But while the audience get to wend their way along the four-mile route through the trees on golf carts, the performers will be footslogging ahead through the mud.
- The rest of the trek passed by in a blur as we footslogged through mud and pelting rain and crossed the small streams flowing between the rocks.
- This squad footslogs towards the front, and gets to shoot 6 shots past the 12’ rapid-fire range.
- Main priority is taking out transports, then it's just a case of slaughtering everything as it footslogs towards me.
- And if you are willing to footslog it around the range, you will see photogenic ravines, where streams swirl and gurgle over huge rocks.
- After lunch we footslogged around Chiang Mai looking for bargains in bras.
- There'll be more to come and thanks to the many choristers who footslogged their way around Orange with the letter drop that was a part of the membership drive.
- Then he brooded more about footslogging through the mud, about the rats and lice, than the history he was making.
- Further, if a divine deed is to be done and a benefit therefrom is to be acquired, one has to footslog.
- He footslogged it around the world-famous Dal Lake, visiting all the Mughal Gardens at Nishat, Shalimar and Harwan and the Botanical Gardens, but all in vain.
- Then my own private ‘Long March,’ though in the midst of thousands similarly footslogging their way home, from Huangpi Road to Changshu Road.
- We had footslogged three days, sometimes leading our mounts, sometimes riding, to get to this remote valley in the Vilcabamba mountains of southern Peru.