1petimetre masculine datedlechuguino masculine dated
- This doesn't mean you ignore it or paper-it-over or become an agreeable fop - or worse, live everything at the whim of your child.
- It's like saying that no Scots actor can do a Wilde, or a Coward, or a Restoration fop.
- He is a silly and superficial man, a fop or coxcomb.
- Lord knows Cleveland has tried; London and New York have been put forward by many, and some fops might stake their claims on Tokyo, Chicago or Sao Paolo.
- The only connection art now has with creativity is through the imaginative hype which is used to sell it to a wealthy coterie of effete fops.
- The fops and dandies had no interest in war and concentrated instead on their seraglios.
- To the foolish fop who dared to defend my honor at Maud's, let it be known that I am a proud crank, a consummate dunce, and run such a fever that neither a team of doctors nor infinite cases of quinine can stop me from babbling like a raving loon.
- He's the Premiership's favourite boo-boy; a lightning rod for trouble and a preening fop who revels in his rep as the man they love to hate.
- The act made him appear too much a fop for Emma's liking.
- Terrific, now you look like a fop and folks won't have high expectations of you today.
- It's coming alright but not in the way those light-headed, self-indulgent fops think.
- When we met I thought Sam was a ridiculous fop and he considered me an unsophisticated oaf.
- Of course, it's not all about the image and the looks (except that, in the case of this particular preening bunch of fops in their heyday, it was almost entirely about the image and the looks).
- The women are silly, with their breasts pushed up in Empire waists, and the men look like Britpop fops.
- Second, any man so concerned and fussy about the details of a tooth-pick case is definitely a fop, a dandy.
- By now it's an accepted fact among the city's clique of food fops and gourmets that inventive, high-quality dining is on the wane in recession-era, brasserie-crazed, comfort-food-addled Manhattan.
- It grieves me deeply that we Americans should take as our classic a book that is no more than a lengthy description of the doings of fops.
- Unfolded is the tame story of Reginald, a fop, who wants only Patience, the village milkmaid.
- Small, slender and neat in jeans and a polo shirt, the suited dandy seems to have been washed away by the rain, though his floppy hair still has something of the fop about it.
- They were also aiming for a distinctly Southern R&B feel here and it's so good, it's easy to forget the whole thing was created by five English fops faking American accents.