In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comercialcon fines de lucro
- Business organizations include any for-profit, governmental or nonprofit entity.
- Private, for-profit firms must build a organizations that achieve efficient and effective scale.
- They may have a different rationale for their online presence than for-profit organisations.
- In contrast, for-profit owners have the right to use profits and assets as they see fit.
- The decrease in affordable housing has continued as subsidized housing has been bought up by for-profit organizations.
- Government and for-profit organizations share several of these potential uses.
- The second option is to lease out the fitness portion of the wellness project to an independent, for-profit operator.
- Just for the record here, as most news sources operate on a for-profit basis they are biased because of it.
- The university is not a for-profit enterprise, so there are no profits to share.
- But when they are operated by for-profit entities, they become even more of a lightning rod.
- The airport must form a for-profit, private company that meets the criteria established by law and by the TSA.
- Senator Hagan pushed a bill through the legislature putting tighter restrictions on for-profit prisons.
- Why should a for-profit company profit from its association with an ABC radio station?
- But a for-profit corporation can't survive forever without actually making a profit.
- You either work for a nonprofit that creates social value or you work for a for-profit that creates economic value.
- She visits large numbers of them at work in both private for-profit centres and community not-for-profit organisations.
- As the number of players increases, some will be smaller for-profit entities operating outside hospitals.
- In the same way, all for-profit organisations have to make a profit.
- He is more than just the president and CEO of for-profit organisations.
- He supported a for-profit privatization plan by the Edison company that parents voted down overwhelmingly.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.