- The sobering presentation foreboded the future of Taiwan's relationship with the United States.
- Their return in a second blister pack of two miniatures forebodes devastation among enemy ranks!
- This is an ambitious but important security mechanism; however, inadequate military resources, fragile political institutions, and weak economies forebode great difficulty in getting started.
- Paper money had depreciated, and the conditions foreboded a crash.
- It forebodes a deeper commitment than we have seen evidence of in just the 10 episodes.