1cubierta de proa feminine
- The easiest and safest passage to the foredeck is through the forward deck hatch.
- The foredeck, side decks and entire cockpit is molded as one component to avoid joints that can fail.
- If forced to raft up alongside another vessel, walk across the foredecks, not through the cockpits.
- They also share many of the drawbacks inherent in this class, including foredecks that could be a lot safer.
- A sail blows off the foredeck and a spinnaker drum jams so they can't jibe on the downwind leg.