- Certainly books about books do take us back to our literary forefathers and foremothers and back into the often distant historical past.
- These are the forefathers of the American ‘redneck’.
- The poems of Atal Bihari Vajpayee that I picked to sing in Samvedna were written decades ago when he was still inspired by the legacy of our political forefathers.
- Furthermore, his post as the forefather of opera was seriously questioned and negated.
- Clearly, Smith developed an analysis of lobbying that was the forefather of modern neoclassical political economy.
- If the forefathers of modern Witchcraft experimented why can't we?
- They managed to restore the past glory of this forefather of the comic book industry - largely developed by American Jews after the Depression and reaching its heights in the '60s.
- Those Puritan forefathers generate their fair share of criticism from we their modern-day descendants.
- He was one of the forefathers that pioneered the kind of government we have today.
- John Lounsbury, a forefather of the middle school movement, stated there is ‘a charge to keep’.
- It was a seminal collection of work, and he was a forefather to the surrealist movement, as I later found out, and was deeply influential to Marcel Duchamp.
- Take, for example, the fact that while Lovecraft is usually described as a forefather of modern horror fiction, his stories are, to put it bluntly, not very scary.
- In 1986, he was inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame as one of the forefathers of rock music.
- It's also entirely likely that we have not come of age and I might be the forefather of a hundred generations of priests designated the holy task of worshipping the artefacts.
- These bands are the forefathers of this movement.
- It is through these copies that God chose to provide his Word to our forefathers in the faith, as also to our generation and beyond.
- I am eager, though, to see all the fathers and forefathers of French art, so I can form a very different opinion of France.
- Please, in every decision made on behalf of the people as is your duty, make choices that this nation's forefathers would appreciate and future generations will benefit from.