- Therefore, bemoaning the past or longing for a return of foregone days in some way denies the person one already is.
- The force of character is cumulative. All the foregone days of virtue work their health into this.
- We stood apart in ideas but together in mourning of a foregone moment, of black communities with a long gone connectedness although just as much disagreement.
- Must we just tag along to the daily chores of a stringent society, which has turned itself so vulnerable to the traditional boundaries of a foregone age?
- ‘These are accounts of people's lives,’ she said, vital for shedding light on foregone times.