1capataz femininecapataza feminine Latin America
- Usually, three section heads helped the head forelady supervise the whole packing or trimming procedure.
- She'd long believed her forelady, Miss Henderson, disliked her.
- Whenever he does that, he always alerts the foreladies and they in turn intensify supervision.
- The new National Union's constitution forbade membership eligibility to foremen and foreladies.
- The forelady of the jury was an African-American, who found the police officers to be entirely innocent.