In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pata delantera feminine
- The individual parts of the forelegs are in proportion with one another as well as with the body.
- After he had his fill, the mantis gave his foreleg several swift jerks and freed his leg.
- Males have a matt black coat, with white socks and a widening black stripe on the front of their forelegs.
- Near the end of the closure, most females at Presque Isle turned around and broke down the top and sides of the entrance with the forelegs and mandibles.
- The animal threw up its forelegs and plunged ahead in a frantic lopsided gallop, kicking like a donkey, dragging the carriage from one side of the highway to the other.
- As the device is body mounted it causes no negative interference with the forelegs of the horse.
- Tomorrow sees a test of a different kind, her first race on a turning track, which in itself offers a new challenge to a filly whose bent forelegs have received almost as much publicity as her achievements.
- This was horrible enough, but what made her all the more terrible to behold was the single foreleg she held in front of her.
- Female rejection behavior also may carry costs in terms of increased predation risk, energy expenditure, or wing injuries inflicted by spines on the male's forelegs.
- One thing that is quite bizarre about the tyrannosaurs are their tiny little forelegs.
- Our arms were our forelegs; our own legs, with straight knees, came behind, and, backsides in the air off we went, the tins making a lovely scrunchy sound on the track.
- On the day after the final molt, each male was weighed and the tibia-patella length of a foreleg was measured while he was anesthetized with CO 2.
- The male orients toward the female, follows her, taps her abdomen with his foreleg, extends and vibrates his wing, licks her genitalia, and then mounts her and initiates copulation.
- Punctures of the abdomen were made medial-ventrally, and punctures of the thorax were made laterally at the base of the left foreleg.
- He's got a hairline fracture in his foreleg, nothing a little time won't heal, which is good.
- This disease is also caused by a less-than-ideal fit between bone and joint, this time between the foreleg and the upper arm.
- One female searched in various spots from 1050 to 1149 hrs before she began digging with the mandibles and forelegs.
- The flies' preference for attacking cattle's forelegs can also render ineffective such animal treatments as back rubs and ear tags.
- Smaller, bonier forelegs can be cooked with the hind legs or reserved for stock or soup.
- The thickness and width of the foreleg, taken at the exact center of the foreleg bone, were measured.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.