1(preeminent)(figure/opponent) más importante(figure/opponent) más destacadoone of the foremost critics of his time — uno de los críticos más importantes / destacados de su época
- the welfare of her family was foremost in her mind — el bienestar de su familia era su mayor preocupación
- Despite being one of the UK's foremost poets, fame really isn't her bag.
- We know that burning fossil fuels is the foremost contributor to climate change.
- As a state legislator, Rogers was both sponsor of the law and its foremost beneficiary.
- Nonetheless, the foremost step on the road to recovery for any alcoholic is for him to admit he has a problem and needs help.
- It marked a watershed in Renaissance art and established Michelangelo as the foremost sculptor of his time.
- He is one of the country's foremost attorneys in the field of art and licensing law.
- That notorious night out is the foremost allegation in a catalogue of misdemeanours that the player will be reminded of for as long as he lives.
- The early modern Italian courts saw the creation of some of Europe's foremost collections of works of art.
- He is of the country's foremost attorneys in the field of art and licensing law.
- A number of the foremost pioneer missionaries to these islands also served in Australia.
- He spent hours with them every day, and it was of foremost importance to him to instil in them his own personal and cultural standards.
- By the seventeenth century, Austria was the foremost German state and a major European power.
- Learn from the foremost experts in the fine art world during the new Gallery Seminars.
- No madman had ever restored one of the greatest races in the world to the position of one of the foremost nations in the world as it was at the present time.
- The primary and foremost duty of the father is to provide funds for all essential requirements.
- Paris is now regarded as one of the foremost art centres in the West, but this status was hard won.
- He is the foremost figure in the modern world of traditional Japanese martial arts.
- It is the parents' primary and foremost responsibility to care for their children.
- The foremost right that follows from this principle is the right to be free, not to be a slave.
- She is one of the foremost artists in Israel and was a principal dancer of the Batsheva Dance Company.
1en primer lugar