In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1silvicultura feminineingeniería forestal feminine
- He was educated privately in the classics and went on to study medicine and forestry.
- Irrigation, the norm in the production of most crops, is never used in forestry.
- The debate over this separation spurred the introduction of forestry in Sweden.
- Support measures for forestry extend from planting to downstream processing.
- Perhaps national forestry could set the example for the private sector in Europe and its colonies.
- Among these are many that have changed the face of Canadian forestry.
- While he is working to prolong the current supply, he knows the future of the company lies in intensive forestry.
- Maintaining balance is never as easy as it looks, particularly in forestry.
- It almost requires a background in botany, forestry, or ecology to follow some of the passages.
- The most common method of harvesting in forestry is clearcutting, in which entire stands of trees are cut down at the same time.
- The project would also tell the world that forestry in Canada was embracing environmentally sound practices.
- German scientific forestry was couched in a rhetoric of development and modernization.
- Cattle grazing, forestry and mining are three of the major activities here.
- As he points out, good forestry is part of the solution to nonpoint source pollution.
- There he earned a Bachelor of Science in Fisheries Biology, and a minor in forestry.
- Having a mechanic in the family is an advantage, but forestry is definitely in the blood of the Hodgson family.
- We here in British Columbia know that forestry is the lifeblood of our province's economy.
- He is the author of numerous books and articles on forestry and historical geography.
- With this move from conflict to collaboration have come shifts in the language of forestry itself.
- We need to recruit, and fresh perspectives and talents from outside traditional forestry can only help.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.