In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1silvicultura feminineingeniería forestal feminine
- He is the author of numerous books and articles on forestry and historical geography.
- Having a mechanic in the family is an advantage, but forestry is definitely in the blood of the Hodgson family.
- Support measures for forestry extend from planting to downstream processing.
- The project would also tell the world that forestry in Canada was embracing environmentally sound practices.
- The debate over this separation spurred the introduction of forestry in Sweden.
- Maintaining balance is never as easy as it looks, particularly in forestry.
- We need to recruit, and fresh perspectives and talents from outside traditional forestry can only help.
- The most common method of harvesting in forestry is clearcutting, in which entire stands of trees are cut down at the same time.
- Cattle grazing, forestry and mining are three of the major activities here.
- There he earned a Bachelor of Science in Fisheries Biology, and a minor in forestry.
- It almost requires a background in botany, forestry, or ecology to follow some of the passages.
- German scientific forestry was couched in a rhetoric of development and modernization.
- While he is working to prolong the current supply, he knows the future of the company lies in intensive forestry.
- He was educated privately in the classics and went on to study medicine and forestry.
- Perhaps national forestry could set the example for the private sector in Europe and its colonies.
- As he points out, good forestry is part of the solution to nonpoint source pollution.
- With this move from conflict to collaboration have come shifts in the language of forestry itself.
- Irrigation, the norm in the production of most crops, is never used in forestry.
- Among these are many that have changed the face of Canadian forestry.
- We here in British Columbia know that forestry is the lifeblood of our province's economy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.