- In between the ferns we have planted snowdrops and Omphalodes cappadocica, a relative of the forget-me-not which produces azure blue flowers in early spring each year.
- You can sow the following directly in the ground: baby blue eyes, forget-me-nots, sweet alyssum, sweet peas, and spring wildflowers.
- There were flowers she recognized, like daisies, dandelions and forget-me-nots.
- Cluster them with snapdragons, primroses, forget-me-nots and alyssum in mixed beds or in containers.
- Another favorite scheme combines salmon ranunculus with blue Chinese forget-me-not.