In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Amyloid fibril formation generally is a result of alteration of the native conformation.
- Pore formation is promoted by an increased likelihood of transmembrane water defects in the presence of an external electric field.
- As we found, positive potential on the side of compound addition facilitates pore formation.
- He said the process of formation of committees for the function had been almost been completed.
- Currently there is much interest in spiritual disciplines and the process of spiritual formation.
- Excessive alcohol intake inhibits bone formation, possibly by a direct toxic effect on osteoblasts.
- To make the best use of them, continuous and intensive research needs to be undertaken into the form of Malayalam alphabets, formation of the words and the construction of sentences.
- They haven't been consulted by the Government during the process of policy formation.
- Serotonin is stored in platelets and its release stimulates thrombus formation.
- One way to induce lateral root formation is by the application of IAA.
- The creative process of formation was more important than the production of pictures.
- Keep your limb elevated as much as possible to prevent blood clot formation.
- The simultaneous occurrence of random aggregation and amyloid fibril formation has been observed before.
- Amyloid fibril formation depends on a partial unfolding of the native protein.
- During this time the molecular processes of memory formation which underlie addiction are accelerated.
- Our data are consistent with these studies and give further evidence that bone formation is a complex process, which is not initiated or regulated by a single factor.
- The driving force behind the aesthetics of modularity is a transformation in the geometry of class, the shift from a national to a global process of class formation.
- It's an important ballast in the process of policy formation, even if can be annoying for the politicals.
- Value formation is an interactive process, and the media is an essential vehicle for that.
- Firstly, the process of government formation is going to be dominated by three factors.
2(formal pattern)formación feminineto fly in formation — volar en formación
- in battle formation — en formación de combate
- In big towns and urban-type rural centers, there should be several such formations.
- Building on the tactics of skirmishers, open-order tactics possessed only loose tactical formations.
- Transformation, however, is much more than just new equipment or even new formations.
- I have seen them swimming in long lines and sometimes in giant circular formations.
- They were arrayed in a circular formation, guarding something within.
- You should use either the box formation or the diamond formation.
- The key is to be able to spot the formation of the patterns as they are developing.
- Oh, yeah, there are also some weird cloud formations and a couple of people get sucked into the sky.
- These are crystal formations with structured spaces or pores in them.
- A variety of techniques were used to assist them in discovering the new formations.
- The granulomatous pattern showed a formation of multiple granulomata with various degrees of inflammatory cell infiltration.
3Linguistics Geologyformación feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.