In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- However, most clinicians and patients feel they are less effective than the regular release formulations.
- Typical glyphosate formulations sold in the U.S. and Canada have the following components listed in Table 2.
- Other new treatments include new cream formulations and new biologic agents.
- In policy formulation, follow the concept of public servants reaching out to the people and not vice versa.
- Taken together, the modules reflect an algorithm of creating a new technical solution from concept formulation to its realization.
- Since the lotion formulation provided nearly total protection, the test participants preferred it.
- In some cases the nature of the pesticide formulation requires rinsing with a solvent other than water.
- No, my experience is that he was not that directly involved in the legal strategy or formulation of policy.
- Finally, we educate policy-makers on the developmental issues that pertain to policy formulation.
- Can you blame the Senate blocking his half-baked attempts at policy formulation?
- Proper selection of topical formulations may decrease side effects and increase patient compliance.
- Proprietary software for strategy formulation and strategic thinking falls into six main groups briefly discussed below.
- Only the best-organized groups play an active role in the first phase of policy development, formulation.
- The merger is part of a larger trend in the government to streamline policy formulation processes, Kwok said.
- The second route to the discovery of laws is by formulation of hypotheses.
- No evidence exists that reducing the dose or using modified release formulations would reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal haemorrhage.
- Of course, these are most effective when prepared in a balanced formulation according to the constitution and symptoms of the patient.
- There are times when there is insufficient evidence to make the formulation of a hypothesis feasible.
- Figure 2 shows the distance of spray drift from the various nozzle tips with the two glyphosate formulations.
- Planting herbicide-resistant hybrids may allow growers to use herbicide formulations normally used on soybeans or other crops.
- Citrus oil is usually added to other pesticide formulations such as soaps and botanical pesticides.
- Active ingredients contained in dry formulations are expressed only as a percentage by weight.
- Unfortunately, the only supplement that combines these two immune boosters in a ready-made formulation also contains gelatin.
- Nowhere are these insecurities more manifest than in the areas of philosophical debate, the analysis of defence funding and policy formulation.
- It documents and disseminates information needed for policy formulation and implementation related to self-employment.
- Its length and detail constitute a rare, thorough, and largely unbiased examination of policy formulation over an extended period for a major national railway system.
- The strategy formulation process should, in short, lead to good strategic thinking.
- I saw that this formulation contained a high concentration of absolute ethanol.
- For economic and monetary policy formulation, the price index represents a central indicator.
- The fundamental issue at stake is truth in public discourse and public policy formulation.
- Again, the results were abysmal - until he tested a popular formulation for staying awake that contains caffeine.
- We shall conclude by commenting on a number of these themes related to the development and formulation of this particular language policy.
- Working Against Poverty is designed to assist groups specially in contributing to policy formulation on anti-poverty issues.
- Our database did not contain diagnoses, dosage recommendations, or individually prepared drug formulations.
- The topical formulation has special enhancers that significantly increase the rate of penetration into the scalp.
- Personally, I think we should avoid privileging economics as the pre-eminent discipline in formulation of public policy.
- The strategy formulation process is important because a better process should produce better strategies.
- Copper from this pesticide formulation has been found in runoff from fields that have plastic mulch.
- For all formulations tested, uptake of photosensitizer into cells was dependent on concentration, time and temperature.
- Acid in the glyphosate formulation is what actually kills weeds.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.