1curso preparatorio masculine
- After a one-year foundation course at Falmouth College of Art, Uglow matriculated in Glasgow, emerging two years ago with a first class honours in fine art and painting.
- The following year she completed a foundation course in art at John Moores University, Liverpool, encompassing the same disciplines but on a higher level.
- Alexandra is waiting for her A-level results after studying at Turton Sixth Form and hopes to go to Manchester Metropolitan University for an art foundation course.
- She also encouraged the children to paint, and Ralph went on to take a foundation course at Chelsea College of Art & Design.
- He undertook a year-long foundation course in art and design at Bradford College before going to Scotland.
- She discovered her talent for hat-making during a foundation course at Craven College.
- But it was when I did a foundation course at Burnley College that I found out that I wanted to become an artist.
- A new two-year foundation course at Bradford University enabled students who might not have previously considered a career in medicine to gain the qualifications they needed.
- I was quite artistic and I studied an arts foundation course at Bradford College and later worked at the Alhambra Theatre backstage, in the box office and on the stage door.
- To overcome this, the university launched a foundation course designed to give students the basics - an English-language component, and then intensive tuition in maths, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Tim Appelbee, of Bradford College's School of Art where Bob did a foundation course before going to university, said Bob was continuing the tradition of art-school student becoming rock star.
- At that stage his parents emigrated to Spain but he continued to live in Swindon with his brother and completed a foundation course at Swindon College.
- She quickly contacted Hopwood Hall College about taking an art foundation course and has progressed quickly since.
- Those who knew her say she was a talented artist and musician and, after completing a foundation course, she was accepted at Oxford University to read fine art.
- After completing a foundation course at Salisbury College, he joined the fashion degree course at Edinburgh College of Art.
- She decided to get back into education and enrolled on a foundation course in biology and chemistry with the Open University.
- To allay fears it is the real thing, art student Ruth Hempsall said it is only her ‘art installation,’ which came about through her foundation course at Hopwood Hall College.
- She spent a year in the CPIT foundation course, entered Lincoln University and will finish her degree in sociology and Maori at Canterbury this semester.
- I enjoyed drawing and doodling from when I was a child and then I did the art foundation course at Swindon College after I finished school.
- Steven, a sixth form student at Our Lady's RC High School, was planning to do an art foundation course and then go to university.