1(like fox)(smell) zorruno(color) marrón rojizo
- Her skin was pale and unblemished like mine, and she had a nose like mine too - all foxy and pointy.
- Point to young rockers: they are not living in a mansion with a limo in the bedroom with gold-plated champagne spigots in the backseat Jacuzzi; nor do they have a stable of foxy groupies waiting in the van.
- The sweetest moments for a fighter are when time has given him the rounds to make him foxy and clever, but has not yet robbed him of the wherewithal to put it into to action.
- For example, the next time your loved one catches you eyeing a foxy babe, patiently explain that you're entitled to stare because in another dimension you and that person got married and had 12 kids.
- They had a female singer who also played the occasional keyboard line on a synth, a very foxy left-handed bass player (she was lovely!) and the guitarist chappy who I'd previously seen playing with another band.
- Oh yeah, and the instructor was pretty damn foxy too.
- Don't they just make you want to hop into a Porsche convertible, drive down to the beach, and enjoy a midnight stroll with a foxy lady?
- Well, the other morning I pulled into the parking lot at the Sovereign Centre (a local shopping centre), and as I was looking for a spot to park, I saw this foxy looking lady walking to her car.
- Will you please go tell Mara and that foxy chick you're with to come down for dinner?
- ‘I love the look - very foxy,’ said one young woman who could be described as rather foxy herself.
- Bringing more good news from Sweden, these foxy female 20-somethings have been playing since pre-pubescence, and this well-timed stateside debut hits girlie bands and Strokes mimers where it hurts.
- Tall, mature, single, blue-blooded aristocrat, seeks tall, mature foxy lady who loves dressing in furs.
- By night, he toils on his self-indulgent solo art film, obsessively documenting the minutiae of his life while the bigger picture-the growing distance between him and his foxy French lady friend Marlene-eludes him.
- However, there were a lot of very foxy male and female dancers, so it was a good enough experience.
- Like many photographers, he goes after kids, babies, foxy ladies, handsome men.
- The foxy temptress and swooning beauty of popular imagination was a violent pragmatist for whom death held no chill.
- He's insanely jealous of any man - the milkman, the dentist, even the teenage piano student he tutors - who encounters his foxy wife Zelda.
- Dressed in a foxy pink velvet cocktail dress, she looks and sounds overjoyed, obviously loving the enthusiastic homecoming atmosphere.
3US informal(sexy)(invariable adjective) sexy