1(invariable adjective) frappé
- Usually a flic-flac is built into a frappé exercise at the barre.
- In frappé devant you do not move your hip, therefore you can't bring your hip back when you bring your leg back.
- Frappé and petit battement serré introduce real dynamic movement, with more speed, quick precision and sustained turnout as in serré.
- He had been drinking a decaf and she was sipping on a mocha frappé.
- The corridors bustle with traffic, and everyone is fueled by tall glasses of coffee frappé.
- After that we went to some tea place and I got a tea fusion drink, but my mom got this honeydew almond frappé thing.
- Most days the waterfront is virtually wall-to-wall cafes where hip young things lounge around all afternoon sipping cafe frappés.
- Did I mention the baby tumbler of minted mango frappé that came alongside?