1(building)residencia universitaria femininecolegio mayor masculine Spain
- Researchers found that the image of a typical college student as a drunken frat boy is largely a myth.
- Instead we went to a frat party, and honestly, I'm pretty sure that offing ourselves would have almost been better.
- Beer may be fit for frat boys, and wine good for dinner parties, but I'm a sophisticated drunk.
- One day I'm talking to one of them and we start talking about frats and frat parties.
- Perhaps as a backlash against political intolerance, dumbass frat boy chic now appears to be king.
- There still may be a few frat guys who do fit the mold of the beer-drinking, womanizing partiers.
- So the atmosphere was both hyped and relaxed, like a giant frat party where everybody knows and likes each other.
- Whatever, but we better not go to some party at some college frat house.
- When will you guys learn that my people throw better parties than drunken frat boys?
- It starts feeling like one of those frat parties that no one really enjoys, but keep talking about afterwards.
- When the police questioned the frat boys, they found a videotape that showed many of the evening's events.
- When someone joins a team or a unit of soldiers or a frat house, they go in knowing and expecting the hazing and torture.
- It's the type of music that you'd expect in the background of a frat party or at a suburban music venue.
- When I was in college, one of the girls in my dorm was pledging a sorority and happened to mention that she was going to a big frat party.
- Nevertheless, college masters still complained that fraternity men felt more allegiance to their frats than to their colleges.
- They had met at some frat party in college and they were both drunk.
- Rachel was dressed for a frat party in the next picture, taken during her junior year of college.
- One band had snaked their way into the bill through the promoter - a frat rock funk band.
- A couple of frat members came along to say that their frats didn't haze and only the bad ones did.
- Sadly, in both the media's portrayal of frats and the public's common misconceptions surrounding the fraternity system, this definition is often forgotten.
2(student)residente de colegio mayor masculinecolegial masculine Spain