In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiro libre masculine
- Teams then were also able to designate one player to shoot all free throws.
- The clock will not stop on fouls and free throws during this time.
- Fouled shooters get two or three free throws and your players are eventually disqualified.
- Great players are supposed to shoot anywhere between six to nine free throws per game on average.
- Meanwhile, Ben Wallace missed two free throws after drawing a foul driving the baseline.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.